Saturday, July 2, 2011

Your sick note makes me SICK....

It's kinda ironic when there's so many jobless people out there and while those who had job give many reasons to not to work and trying to get paid sick leave.

To drunk to work....


Feel like a porcupine...

Well, thinking too much can make u sick too...

U can even skip work by being MAD....







Last but not least, This is the coolest sick note that I have ever seen :~

A ten-year-old girl who missed school for the day should escape punishment after being given this note for her teacher handwritten by Barack Obama.
link: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/world/684122-obamas-excuse-note-for-teacher

4 comments:

Words by Dawn said...

Hi, I say your request for thoughts on your blog. I am pretty new to blogging only just over a week. However, I love the layout and decor on your page its very welcoming. I read this post about your note makes me sick and I could not see the pictures but agree with atleast the note part. I am still leanring and ahvent got the part on how to design my blog well yet. I guess it will all come. Good job!

Venie said...

Thank you so much. Yes, I just realise the error today. Must be something to do with blogspot's error. I have complaint to them already & I hope they fix it asap :)

Words by Dawn said...

All fixed! I see them, lol too funny ty

Venie said...

thank u too