Monday, July 25, 2011

Stupid people


Recently, I went to Mum Bakery to buy my kid's favourite bread. When I was going to pay at the counter, I take out a 10 dollar note,  the cashier said to me: " We don't have change."  I look at her for a while and expecting her to ask her colleague to get some changes for the money or something like that but apparently she did not move and look at me blankly. So I said: " Wait."  I pull out all the coins I can find in my bag and pay her a total of 4 dollars plus in coins. 

This is a kinda disease call Idiotic. A friend told me that this kinda disease will cause the brain to shut down and mouth to keep talking. It may be deadly. So the best defence is " Slap and Run". LOL! I know violence is never the answer, but sometimes people just deserve to be slapped.




p/s:
Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
P. J. O'Rourke 

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

aye! to this. Encounter this many times over.

Venie said...

too Many time that makes us think that our kids are sometime smarter than them har... LOL!

Birthie said...

They are in business. They should have adequate amount of small change. Don't expect us carry coins all the time. If we have any, we will give. And we are not taking public buses where the exact amount is required.

These people surely will kena from me big time.

Venie said...

Birthmark:
That's the problem when boss is not in and the workers are in- charge. They are thinking: I work hard or not my salary is still the same. This kinda ppl will never be useful.

A sales person like Larry crowne ( the movie) is really rare maybe almost extinct.