Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dine at Three Points Restaurant

Last year december when I visited Kuching, Malaysia, my favorite restaurant is Three Points Restaurant. Not only because of the unique name given to the restaurant but also the unique design and most important thing of all the delicate food.

Three Points restaurant @ Kuching - Malaysia.


So this year when Three Points restaurant had their another branch open at Miri - Sarawak, I was so excited. Therefore my hubby and I decided to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday there.

Like the Kuching branch, Three points restaurant also have a half open kitchen outside. 

The Feng Shui of Three Points Restaurant.



The VIP Golden Room, as u can see they have everything in Golden color.



My old friend, I'd met him before many years ago in Kuala Lumpur ;)


Bryan is very happy with the environment 

The lobster and the appetizer .
Do not expect the lobster will have many meat although it look big. We were so famish that we double check the shell of the lobster again =S


The Peking Duck
It does not mean that the duck come from Beijing. This dish just cook in Beijing style although I don't think any special about it.

The complimentary dessert
There's a dish that is very salty and that's why we complaint to the waiter.... (Yes, we complaint because this Set Dinner is very Expensive la~ So We have the right to complaint) and the chef gave us the complimentary dessert. Look Yummy but not tasty for the mouth. I warn my hubby please don't complaint again or else the chef will give another tray of un-yummy complimentary dessert. :P


The food in Three points - Miri overall is just 50-50. Not as much as what I have enjoy in Kuching's maybe because it's a totally different dishes that we had order. In Kuching, we order Bak Kut Teh and some simple Veggies so maybe that's their best dishes.

p/s:
Fish, to taste right, must swim three times – in water, in butter, and in wine.

No comments: