Monday, July 18, 2011

A happening 15th July, 2011

15th July of every year is a public holiday in Brunei. This year, I went back to my home town - Liang Villa. Then my sibling suggest we had a BBQ at the Recreation park at River Liang. It's been ages since my last visit to the recreation park of River Liang. Nothing much changes except there's a new playground and two swimming pools for the adults and kids, older and taller trees and trees...
A warm welcome by a purple melastoma flower.

New word of Today: Biodiversity



A trunk that puke!!!! XD .... Actually it's a swimming pool for kids


Swimming pool for Big kids with natural water ;)


A group of tourists from KL drooling over our BBQ foods... I suggest my friends to sell those foods but ...
the reason why they say No! Never! LOL!



It's 12 noon, when he ask me this question....




The dolphin and the stingray 



The crocodile hunter

You need to work to have fun :P

The Sniper



There's fish in the swimming pool?!!!
For sure there's a tiger :P
Ah.... Here's the fish... but too bad not many left 'cos there's a lot of illegal fisherman :(




A walk after the food & swims. See those angry & tired hikers? kekekek...




Beautiful Flora and Fauna


And one angry bird spotted. XD
Last round for The Playground

Stone walkway for foot massage and Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!!







Goodbye old friend, and hopefully I'll drop by again and see you soon. 

2 comments:

Nicole Hah said...

very nice place... where is this???

Nicole Hah

Venie said...

Sungar Liang Recreation Park, Kuala Belait in Brunei :)