Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who am I in your life?

I can be a mother, a daughter, a wife, a good fren or even ur worst enemy. It's not easy to let go of the things that I am use to be. Yet, after I let go then it's not me.



Sure, we should know that wat ever is not good then we should dump it away. But it' s not easy to do like it is shown in TV series. Seems like it's very easy for those ppl to quit something or throw away those bad habit or even get back to a relationship or even clear a misunderstand. Yet, who knew wat have they come through? Anyway. I still think that a person who realise their own mistake is better than those who don't. 

So to think like this:
The world would be bland without me to spice it up.

No matter you are good guys or bad guys u will always find a match. Just like wat we always see in TV there's always some one who work for the villain. Or even a group of hatred. 

Life would be perfect if, girls had mute buttons, guys had edit buttons, bad times had fast forward buttons, and good times had pause buttons.


A wise man once said:~.....
 Oh who are we kidding, u know there is no such thing as wise MAN! LOL!!!!

Anyway, Men and Maths are two complicated things on this planet. But at least maths have some logic.

p/s Happy Father's Day to all Fathers.


No comments: