Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beaches vs bitches

One of the places I went during my holiday is to Brunei - Muara Beach. It's a very beautiful beach and kinda pack during weekend. Very clean too. At least compare to some other beaches I have been through, I don see any smokers and rubbish thou. Best of all there's a play ground for the kids. :)


Brunei Muara Beach

Obviously my boy tries to treat me some sand.

 The gals can't wait to flee to the beach.

 Bryan testing the water.

 Other kids enjoying the beach.

 What everyone would love to do, soaking their feet into the sand to feel the sink.


I also find some fun & funny beaches pictures from around the world. Sometime you will wonder what it had to do with beaches & bitches but when u met a bitch on a beach then u will know the connection. Anyway I am not going to add some bitches pictures to spoil the mood :P Don't worry, LOL! 
Here are some fun pictures of the beach.

Star on a beach. Everyone will do that if u go in group of  3 people is enough.... Couple can't do this :P 

You're going to come across some amazing people in ur life, so don't take them for granted :)

I love this picture. Obviously this little gal need to go back & change  to pants suit.

Oh no SHARK... wait, he can't come on shore :P

The sign says No dog so Pig is allow.

No... U can't make me!

Aren't u glad of the changes?

Yes, I sometime see real baby dung but usually on a public swimming pool in Miri Sarawak. :(

Fat chick prohibited... Oh well, I don wanna go there anyway :P p/s wat abt FAT HUNK?

Some do castle, others give expression :)


p/s:
I don speak idiot, but feel free to leave a message with the translator.

No comments: