Thursday, June 23, 2011

And Pigs Might Fly....

~ Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything,
No navigator to find my way home
Unleavened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension, is
Learning to fly~

Long time ago, some people said that human cannot fly but the Wright brothers prove them wrong. So when somebody said and pigs might fly, so who can prove them wrong?

Be careful of what you say
Clever alien we got there.
When cow & chicken gets together....

Now you know where beauties come from
It's even possible to see a geisha on the bus

And u think it's impossible for him to click the right one?


I think he wants to run around screaming: I believe I can FLY! I got caught by the FBI! All I wan was a Chicken Wing! From McDonald or BuGar King!



Get ur own ball :P

To achieve all that is possible, we must attempt the impossible. To be all that we can be, we must dream of being more.
Follow your dreams. Except for that one where you fly. That one never ends well.
P/s : I don have a flying pig but I am sending my flying monkey after u! :)

No comments: