Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aple and drawing

I bet every kids love to draw (scribble) on the wall. To them is "draw" and to us is "scribble" because we don't know wat are they drawing about but to them it's their fantasy. They might draw a a circle and says that is an apple. You'll never know what's their little brain is thinking.

One day, I find out that someone draws on the wall. Both Bryan and Aple are pointing at each other.


Obviously, I know who did it 'cos at that time Aple was 4 and Bryan was only 2. And I never believe a 2yrs old can draw like this:


So i guess someone started it and another one join in for contribution. In the end, Aple was spanked by me because she is the eldest and she shouldn't have start or even join in the drawing on the wall. When the dad came back apparently he had a good laugh 'cos to him Aple & Bryan are always his angels. Several days later Aple explains to me that she draw Bryan crying






Last year, when she learn how to draw a person she draws me first.



I especially love the this picture that she draw last year. During that time she starts to learn "shapes". Thus the teacher gave them some circles, squares and rectangles paper to make anything they like. Aple chose to make train 'cos she know that's her little brother's favourite thing. I am touched to see that she loves her little bro so much she even thinks of him while schooling. Aple told me that she is the driver in that train bringing me and Bryan travelling around. Then I ask :" What about your daddy?" She replies: " Oh, he couldn't make it on time." LoL~!!





When Aple studies in K3 she need to so some project and I help her with some. The English and Malay Projects have the same title so with the teacher's permission I let her use the same picture. The English project I let her draw her favourite things to add up some rainbow in that piece of white paper while the Malay project I ask her to draw a cartoon policeman.


Anyway, it take me 20 min to wait and beg the traffic policeman for help under a hot dizzy sun. LOL! Anyway he is one nice traffic policeman who in the end pity us for standing at the car park near the school for a long time and agrees to let me take the picture for the project. He said he notice us long time ago already but we didn't know that he's hiding inside a car. Hahaha! Then I know that not all traffic policeman rides a bike :P 



This is a lion dance that was drawn by her before Chinese new year 2011. I remember that she kept singing " Chai Shen Dao" ( God of Wealth is coming) ~ I always laugh when she sang this because she look so cute wit her round face and Bryan will always join in the chorus and continue wit " Ba lo bok" ( Pulling carrot ) 


Aple also says that teacher gave her 3 starts for this picture because she drew alot of things. But i personally dislike it because too many blue and grey and feels like she is too lazy to color it already. Except for the background her flowers, and butterflies are in one color only. 


This picture is for her dad on Father's day 2011.I'm kinda Jealous cos it looks better than mine. And this yr she didn't draw anything for Mother's day 

I love this picture but usually when a child was stop by the parents for drawing, they most probably won't be a famous artist anyway. This is because a child's heart is very fragile, one discourage & disagreement will make them lost a big confidence and usually is hard for them to build back again.


No comments: