Thursday, June 30, 2011

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

It rains heavily since last night. and still raining now. Rain is a confuse kinda weather that makes people like it and hate it and only God know why. If only the raindrops are lemonade and gumdrops.... Oh wait! Who would want a sour rain and a stone like gumdrops? I would much prefer it to rain chocolate and gummy bear. LOL! Anyway  rainy days give people like me a special kinda motivation - the motivation absolutely to do nothing but cuddling up in a warm blanket, a sexy guy a bottle of wine and watch a movie... Too bad I have neither one in my workplace now.

When life gives u rain dance it:

Rainy weather makes me wanna dance with someone special in the rain.

Thanks Mother Nature, if not for the rain, my car would never get washed. Now if you could only clean the inside.

Life is not about sitting there waiting for the storm to pass... its about getting out there, and dancing in the rain...even if it means getting wet :)




Nothing can stop us from having fun.


Even it rains cats and dogs...



p/s:
Alright Mother Nature, time to turn off the faucet and turn on the sunlight u need a tan aways! :D

No comments: