Friday, June 24, 2011

Weird Al Lady Gaga Parody - Perform this way ( Born this way)


This is one Ugly Lady GAGA but very funny. I bet she ( HE ) watch all of wat Lady Gaga perform and that's y he imitate well.  "Weird Al" Yankvic is something like an epiphyte - to get a spotlight from someone else's Fame. And he successfully get my and many of other's attention.

After finish watching this MV I personally don think that he is insulting Lady Gaga 'cos He sings:
~Don't be offended when you see 
 My latest pop monstrosity 

I'm strange, weird, shocking, odd, bizarre
I'm Frankenstein, I'm Avatar 
There's nothing too embarrassing I'll honestly do anything
But wear white after Labor Day 
'Cause baby, I perform this way~

Hence this MV is approved by Lady Gaga & the proceed of the album were donated to Human Rights Campaign  Charity~
Cool har~ :)

p/s: My favourite part is when the porcupine sang " Hey, hey hey... " That's very Funny!




No comments: