Definitely not like this:
Ok, Back to Versatile Blogger Award .
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follow:
1. Post ur acceptance of the reward on ur blog and link back to the person that gave you.
2. Tell 10 things about urself.
3.Nominate 7 Versatile blogs and let them know that you have award them.
10 Things About Me:
1. I am a BBC, Brunei Born Chinese and I am proud of it!
2. I Google almost everything from head to toe.
8. Sometime when I am over excited I will tend to be very nervous. ( I am so excited about this award I am biting my finger nail now.... Hie hie hie)
10. I sometime wish that I am an octopus so that I can play on-line games, ironing uniform and picking up the kid's toys at the same time.
7 + 5 Versatile blogs
Sheoh Yan is a very talented mummy. She blog about her kids and foods. Sometime she gives me idea what to feed my kids.
Little Chumsy is creative too. She knows how to creates simple handmade items.
MnHL is a mother who blogs about her two lovely kids and she share her ideas of foods and her kids too.
I just love what Sammi says. She is so cute and adorable.
Uncle Lee's blog is sentimental and romantic. So if you want to read his blog, pls get ready with ur tissue paper for tears and laughter.
Small Kucing introduce all the fine food around Malaysia. reading what this small kitten eats always make me hungry.
Hayley blog about everything she had in her mind and about her life. She always give positive energy in her blog.
I am new to Yuinting's blog but what I love about her blog is because she had some fantastic idea for arts.
I love this Mummy. She blogs about news, fashion and bla bla bla... LOL!
Coffee girl is sometime very funny with her blog and I love her "coffee" idea... No she don blog coffee, she blog about life.
BestOodles, the gal who teach me how to cook my 1st braised Pig legs
I love the tooth that talk!
Ok~ I'm done!
Have a nice day =)