Monday, November 16, 2009

To Write Love On Her Arms


Fpund out something very interestin on Fb today.... "To Write Love On Her Arms".... interestin!!!! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=36235764583

This group is found in Fb and is dedicated to those who are depress, addicted, self injury & suicide ppl. very meaning full!

Life is so fragile and nobody deserve to contemplate suicide.


I totally understand it cos there are days when i really feel down and depress, pressure and frustration keep on pushing me. Then i really feel like ending my life & then just vanish like that. I hope to be like the ostrich that can hide my head inside a hole or a bear hibernating in the winter so that i don hav to face all those pressure.

But then I cannot be so selfish! I had my own commitment n responsibility. This will never end cos it will continue to pass to the one i love to carry on my duties. So i decided to Stand up! To Face the fact.

I'm a perfectionist. So i try to accept those un- perfect! I tell myself, life is like a roller-coaster. When u get up u feel very high, but must get down and while u're down u wanna go up. My fren told me this and which is very true... : "You cannot get wat u want, so You get wat u can"

I hope that those ppl who come across wit depression will stand up one day like me.... Love is all around & you are not alone. Stop the bleeding, Accept & Appreciate wat u hav rite now.



No comments: