Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friendship can be really fragile. Wit one silly misunderstand you can say bye bye to him/her forever.

I've been bugging by one gd fren of mine. Suddenly i cannot read his wall in FB. we've been frens for 15yrs or more. There's no reason that he block me. I say to myself maybe he just remove his FB wall...

Later i saw my fren comment his wall.. I am thinking wth? so i tell myself again maybe he only set the privacy to a few close fren again. So i block him too :P

Few day passed by n i saw another fren can read his wall... n i don think he even know this guy...

many Sleepless nite pass by... i cannot stand anymore... i Inbox him, ask him wat's wrong wit me? then he say he too also thought that i block him first thats why he block me too...

SILLY us!!! Because of one stupid FB error may make us lost or Friendship.

Luckily i did not delete him n let this mystery sank under the bottom of the sea...





Sometimes ppl u make online is better than ur real life fren. Isn't it amazing that ur status in Fb ur blog is always comment by those ppl u never meet b4 while ur real life fren don know wat's in it?















No comments: