Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

It's the last day of Bulan Puasa and everyone is bz wif their shoppin. Me? bz surfing, baby sitting answering phone, houseworking....

life is bored. Every year the same. after this will be the x'mas season, then New year. talking abt new yr, wat's my new year resolution this year? I totally forgot! shit... getting Old~ ( i know i know many will scold wat do u mean by YOU ARE OLD - hmff!! ) but the thing is I'll tend to forgot things, getting eye bags ( ok ok thats cos i sleep late :P) my skin turn rough, i'm gettin tan =(, having digesting prob.

And now i'm thinking wat hav I been doing for the past few yrs? I've live glory and now ... I'm stuck here. Yes, it's a nigeria symptom which everyone hav to go through. I guess so.... there's no one's life is perfect. Everyone have to face the trouble.

Soooo... now i should start thinking abt wat's my 2010 resolution: as usual, good fotune, better luck & healthier, happier, hippiest kids =)

Selamat hari Raya to all my Muslim frens!!!

No comments: